" In every one of His children, Jesus sends a letter to the world. If
you are Christ's follower, He sends in you a letter to the family, the
village, the street, where you live. Jesus, dwelling in you, desires to
speak to the hearts of those who are not acquainted with Him. Perhaps
they do not read the Bible, or do not hear the voice that speaks to them
in its pages; they do not see the love of God through His works. But if
you are a true representative of Jesus, it may be that through you they
will be led to understand something of His goodness and be won to love
and serve Him. "-Steps To Christ,ch 13,P115
Snippets of my thoughts and my walk with God. Hoping you'll reflect, engage, and be changed for the better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thankful Wednesday: the good men that I cross paths with
I love my job because I get to meet people from different walks of life. There's been one elderly man who has become a father figure to...
-
As I ponder deeply on the calling of motherhood, I realise: -Being fertile doesn’t qualify one to be a mother, as it’s a calling from ...
-
This is a principle used by computers.What you fill your computer with,is what you will get out of it and this principle applies i...
No comments:
Post a Comment