Friday 1 July 2016

1st July 2016:Reflection


Yay,we onto the 7th month!This year is going so fast!

So far,so good because God is faithful in ALL that he has promised.He is a covenant-keeping God.

He is so gracious.

He answers prayers,especially when we cry to him sincerely,with an understanding of how filthy we are and how much we need His grace.

Walking with Him has been a joy and he has been teaching beautiful lessons.

More than anything,He has been my refuge and strength,a VERY present help in need.

He has been a refuge in times of weariness,fear,and in good times too.

MY plea:taste and see how good God is!

Glad it's Sabbath soon!



1 comment:

  1. I was not happy until i met Dr.Agbazara through these details +2348104102662 OR agbazara@gmail.com because my husband has left me and never had the intention of coming back home. But just within 48 hours that i contacted Dr. Agbazara my marriage changed to the positive side, At first my husband came back home and since then my marriage has been more peaceful and romantic than ever before

    ReplyDelete

Thankful Wednesday: the good men that I cross paths with

I love my job because I get to meet people from different walks of life. There's been one elderly man who has become a father figure to...