Wednesday 28 January 2015

THE LESSONS GOD IS TEACHING ME:PART 1

I've come to realize that God allows us to go through certain circumstances so that we can learn to depend on Him solely.Often,we  put our trust on people while thinking God is our only hope.Not only does God use circumstances as means of teaching us to trust Him,but He uses circumstances to expose our shortcomings.I always thought I was patient but God has shown me that I still need this fruit of the Spirit.

God also uses circumstances to help us to work on our characters.Had we never been in certain situations,we would never see the need for depending on the Holy Spirit and we would assume we are "perfect".So,start thanking God for all the uunpleasant situations.They are for your OWN good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankful Wednesday: the good men that I cross paths with

I love my job because I get to meet people from different walks of life. There's been one elderly man who has become a father figure to...