Friday 3 February 2017

1ST FEBRUARY 1997:LEGAL SILENT GENOCIDES







12 week old baby(foetus)
So,on this day abortion was made legal......sigh....

So,here's my problem with this....

WHERE DO I GET THE RIGHT TO DECIDE WHO GETS TO LIVE AND WHO DOES NOT?
HOW DO I MAKE A DECISION WHEREBY THE OTHER PERSON HAS NO SAY IN?
EVEN SADDER,PERHARPS NOT UNDERSTOOD:HOW DO I KILL ONE WHOSE LIFE HAS BEEN PLANNED BEFORE CONCEPTION?
HOW DO I KILL ONE WHOM CHRIST-God,the Creator,died for?

How?
Why?

Yes,very sensitive issue--believe me I'm treading softly.....but to deny one life---not even knowing how it would've been (because mere mortals are not omniscient),is not right.....even if you had a glimpse-thought you know,still not right.


I know one lady who was apparently supposed to be aborted(Gianna Jessen)--but God had greater plans about her life,like He does about EVERY other being who has ever been conceived ....and what a difference her life makes.

I'm honestly trying to get this but wow,my mind cannot grasp it---regardless of all the seemingly 'ethical' reasons--I do not.Plus,how do we even define moral-----especially from our skewed view of things.But this post aint about circumstances that lead to abortion,but the act itself:the denial of life.....

Then this:An abortion can only be performed with the informed consent of the woman, and no other person's consent may be required. Even in the case where a minor is pregnant, she must be advised to discuss it with her parents, guardian or family, but their consent is not required.

Sickening to say the least ....

Even worse:The Christian Lawyers Association and other anti-abortion groups challenged the constitutionality of the Act, asserting that it violated the right to life contained in section 11 of the Bill of Rights. In 1998 the Transvaal Provincial Division of the High Court dismissed the case, ruling that a foetus is not a person and does not have a right to life, and that the right to make decisions concerning reproduction, contained in section 12 of the Bill of Rights, protects a woman's right to abortion.[8][9]

A 'FOETUS' IS NOT A PERSON.....says those who have not created...pheeuw...

Creator's(God) thoughts concerning a' foetus':



13 For you created my inmost being;
    you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
    your works are wonderful,
    I know that full well.
15 My frame was not hidden from you
    when I was made in the secret place,
    when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.
16 Your eyes saw my unformed body;
    all the days ordained for me were written in your book
    before one of them came to be.
17 How precious to me are your thoughts,[a] God!
    How vast is the sum of them!
18 Were I to count them,
    they would outnumber the grains of sand—
    when I awake, I am still with you.-
Psalm 139:14-18

I choose the Creator's view too...




 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankful Wednesday: the good men that I cross paths with

I love my job because I get to meet people from different walks of life. There's been one elderly man who has become a father figure to...