Tuesday 21 February 2017

God is faithful!




“It is part of God’s plan to grant us,in answer to the prayer of faith,that which He would not bestow did we not thus ask”-Great Controversy,p.525
 


Let's just say that's all in my life-His faithfulness,nothing good on my side.Timing wise-ever perfect.
Perhaps when I have the time,I'll tell you about His faithful leading.
Let Him lead you,dear friend,He knows best.
Sometimes,if not always,we need to ask and He'll give.

I've seen Him give exceedingly more than my heart's desires
Just today,I was trying to figure out the 'hows' and 'when'
Reached to my mother,she couldn't help
Yet he led two individuals to come to my aid

I guess he's been teaching me that the hand of flesh fails-even more,when we want to do it by ourselves, YET He cannot fail
Moreover,I cannot do life without Him and worry never helps,so why should I bother worrying?
So who better than Him to cast our cares to?
Who better,but He knows the morrow before us.

He's faithful,He's got you and He's got me.
Perharps not so evident at first,but reflect and you'll see He remains faithful,ever so true.
 If you get blinded by the struggles,remember Him in Gethsemane,in the wilderness,in Calvary and
remember His promise,"I go prepare a place for you".

Personally,theis the 'place He goes prepare' may consume more than the trials than are meant to make me like Him.That instead of focusing on the situations,I'd let Him mould me--even if it means letting go of my ideals.




Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,-Ephesians 3:20





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankful Wednesday: the good men that I cross paths with

I love my job because I get to meet people from different walks of life. There's been one elderly man who has become a father figure to...