Wednesday 1 March 2017

True Greatness and Gratitude notes


"But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant.And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased;and he that shall humble  himself shall be exalted"~Matthew 23:11-12

Again and Again Christ had taught that true greatness is measured by moral worth.In the estimation of heaven,greatness of character consists in living for the welfare of our fellow men,in doing works of love and mercy.Christ the King of glory was a servant to fallen man.-The Desire of Ages,pp.613,614


"We are in need of schools where the youth shall be taught that greatness consists in honoring God by revealing His character in daily life."-The Ministry of Healing,p.440

It is the motive that gives character to our acts, stamping them with ignominy or with high moral worth. Not the great things which every eye sees and every tongue praises does God account most precious. The little duties cheerfully done, the little gifts which make no show, and which to human eyes may appear worthless, often stand highest in His sight. A heart of faith and love is dearer to God than the most costly gift.-The Desire of Afes,p.615

Gratitude Notes:)







1.Godly friends :)....Let's just say when I think of them,I can't thank God enough.
2.Making it into the 3rd month of 2017
3.Lessons God is teaching me through relations I find myself in
4.The working of the Holy Spirit
5.God's faithfulness <3
6.Love :).....Life would be too dull without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankful Wednesday: the good men that I cross paths with

I love my job because I get to meet people from different walks of life. There's been one elderly man who has become a father figure to...