Monday 13 March 2017

Coldness of my heart

And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold-Matthew 24:12

So teach us to love Father.....
A neglect here and there,and i see strangers that i used to know
How,I marvel....self,busyness of life,etc.......
Don't know if the gaps can be mended,,,
Perhaps for a season,was the reason.......
To love,nothing else,else,none was worth it.
That's the desire--for the coldness to escape,for fear of experiences repeating themselves to subside
To be perfected in the love of God,which drives out fear.
My prayer,desire,nothing less,nothing more
To awaken love,nothing else,and I then would have lived

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankful Wednesday: the good men that I cross paths with

I love my job because I get to meet people from different walks of life. There's been one elderly man who has become a father figure to...