Wednesday 1 February 2017

1st February 2017: My beloved Agcobile




Five years ago,your humour stole my heart.You had the most beautiful hair,you were altogether lovely.I felt peace in your presence.You turned out not only to be a friend, but a sister-a fellow heir.We'd do all the simple and beautiful things together: we'd go to prayer meetings together, have our meals,laugh,and I'd talk till you fell asleep.We'd spend endless hours singing and more.

You'd do my hair, call me whenever you had something better than the dining hall's food. I've watched you in pain-felt dazzled,more disappointed that I couldn't make the pain stop.Yet through all that,I still hear you laugh.I see you empathizing, loving, caring.Gracious,because of the grace that is sufficiently bestowed upon you,by our Father.

I miss being in your presence.I miss beholding your countenance.But I'm glad that I get to be tied to your heart and more than anything,I'm glad that you still remain my safe place.I pray that health will be a gift you get to enjoy;but nevertheless His will who knows and sees all.

I thank you for the friendship you've allowed me to enjoy. I love the fact that you live out the spirit of Christ.I pray that I too,may get to a place where my actions are louder than my words.

You are God's gift to me.I'm thankful for the laughter,for the prayers,sympathy.I'm thankful that you've allowed me to be myself,to be vulnerable and you've held my heart safely.I thank you for consistency:knowing I can count on your prayers,encouragement,and more.

May your dreams be entwined with God's
May your reach the fullness of stature in your walk with Christ
I pray that we may laugh again,eye beholding,
I am grateful that you are the person that you are-gentle,loving,and more
Hoping to babysit with you in the future


May you be better.May you be a true representation of your Maker.May you be a letter that sincerely presents him.

May He "teach you to number your days,so that you may apply your heart unto wisdom" (Psalm 90:12)

Precious One, we are thankful that you were born today !Siyagcoba.....siyakhula haha!

Aah Nkosazana,ndlalifa kaBawo <3!!!!





2 comments:

Thankful Wednesday: the good men that I cross paths with

I love my job because I get to meet people from different walks of life. There's been one elderly man who has become a father figure to...