Friday 6 March 2015

Up Close and Personal with the Blogger

  •  have a twin brother
  •  love writing-I get uneasy if I don't write about anything in a day-so if I wasn't busy,I could feel a 2 quire book in a few weeks.
  •   enjoy reading
  • have coloured relatives
  •  enjoy teaching-both kids and adults
  • I'm not sure if I like speaking in front of a crowd
  • I get frustrated when the environment I'm in is dirty
  • I hate or loathe TV-to think I dedicated most of my time watching it last year
  • I do not watch movies
  • I do not listen to secular music 
  • I would love to be a medical missionary soon
  • I love girls with short hair and afro
  • I dislike the habit of smoking and drinking
  • I hate the smell of coffee
  • I adore modest women-I often just observe them at times
  • I am observant
  • I am touched by little children even though I do not know what to say to them
  • I do not really like small talk-but I'm getting better at it
  • My favourite writer is Joe Crews :)
  •  love nature
  • love cleaning and washing dishes


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankful Wednesday: the good men that I cross paths with

I love my job because I get to meet people from different walks of life. There's been one elderly man who has become a father figure to...