Friday 13 March 2015

Financial Management

I thank God for the counsel found in His word (the Bible) and Spirit of Prophecy.I read Adventist Home and it gave useful information on how to manage funds.

My experience:

I have made a few bad financial decisions this year and in turn I was upset and I had to overspend.This taught that,before spending money we should buy what is a need and will last longer.It is also crucial to budget every cent and save the rest.

To have good financial management you must start now.

What I read:

Money is a trust from God because "the earth is the Lord's and everything in it"(Psalm 24:1).Furthermore, we are to pursue a debt free life and we are to save.We should save so that when trouble arises, we don't suffer.

We should not use money selfishly but we should use it in God's cause-you may support missions,buy food and clothes for the less privileged.Even as students we can by saving.

It is important to keep an account book-book where you write all your needs,their costs,budget.This will allow you to improve your financial skills.

I will share the statements on other posts so we can learn together.










1 comment:

  1. Financial management was never really a topic that I could understand but then I met Dr. Aloke Ghosh and he helped me understanding all this. So, I think everyone who finds this subject difficult should take help from journals of Dr. Aloke Ghosh.

    ReplyDelete

Thankful Wednesday: the good men that I cross paths with

I love my job because I get to meet people from different walks of life. There's been one elderly man who has become a father figure to...