Wednesday 25 March 2015

Education

Looking at the level of education in South Africa,can we honestly say that it is equipping us to become independent individuals who can be self-employed?

In the olden days,education included sewing,knitting,gardening and cooking;  all these skills are able to put food in the table.

The question is:what happens when those who went to University cannot be employed?Isn't their education waste?

I believe education should equip us to be self-employed,because had those who are retrenched been able to do certain things they will not need anyone to employ them.

I look at how depended we are on shops for food and clothing and I realize it is going to be hard NOT to yield to the beast and its image,so that we can buy/sell.

I think it's crucial to choose courses that will allow us to be independent and to serve others,without the need of being under a governing body.As students,we should look at ways we can utilize our education to generate jobs for others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankful Wednesday: the good men that I cross paths with

I love my job because I get to meet people from different walks of life. There's been one elderly man who has become a father figure to...