Monday 9 March 2015

The reality of the matter..

You look at your life and you realize:there isn't much to complain about.You look at the lives of those around you,then you realize God's favour is upon you(is also upon them) and you really should be prasing God with all that you have!

So many people are sufferinng and some believe that God has abandoned them-they need us as Christians to bring good tidings-that God sees their pain and he is touched by their struggles and he will never turn a blind eye to their struggles.In fact,Jesus is one person that is acquinted with their struggles because he went through the same struggle and more.

They need to know we will be there for them and we will support them and pray for them.They want us to lend an ear so that that they can pour their struggles .They need an arm that will lead them to the arm of God: the  arm that will not fail,disappoint,or be tired of supporting.They need to know that:Jesus is still the answer and he still bids us:
28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”~Matthew 11:28-30 and we can "cast all our burdens on him,because he cares"~1 Peter 5:7


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankful Wednesday: the good men that I cross paths with

I love my job because I get to meet people from different walks of life. There's been one elderly man who has become a father figure to...