Sunday 5 February 2017

PLEASE HELP:RAISING FUNDS FOR PROSTHETHIC LEGS



I am Hebert Mhlanga residing in Cape Town, South Africa,
Our son Pride Mhlanga was born with deformed legs and was amputated so that he could be able to walk using prosthetic legs.
The legs he currenlty uses are now worn out and torn. They hurt him, they make him fall a lot, and have  got him bed-ridden for days even while his classmates sit for exams.
We constantly fear that one day he will fall in the middle of a busy road and 
never to rise again.

We cannot afford to get him the new set of legs that he desperately needs so we seek your assistance where possible.
The money will be used to get him a new set of legs so that he can possibly continue and finish off his studies.

My contact numbers are: +27 725843317 /  +27 838973816
Thank you in advance!


Please check the video here:


Yesterday,I happened to worship at the same church with him (Pride) and just seeing him walk was painful.You can tell he's in pain,and he walks very slow.I remember meeting him for the first time,he was all bubbly and friendly :)...Yesterday,was just different--just a bland hi...and I can't really blame him.Your contribution will really make a difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankful Wednesday: the good men that I cross paths with

I love my job because I get to meet people from different walks of life. There's been one elderly man who has become a father figure to...