Saturday 9 November 2013

DISTURBED :(

The Bible warns us over and over again to be vigilant and to gird our loins.When the Bible repeats something,that serves as a warning or it is of great value.See,we can not deny the fact that the devil is cunning and as a result of that we can't even afford to be careless for even one moment.It's important to always question everything we do and we should know the motive behind it.

Why?Check the statement below and hopefully that will answer you :)

Note the public boast of Mary Quant, the inventor of the miniskirt. This fashion designer declared that her creation was for the purpose of making sex (illicit) more available in the afternoon. In an interview she was asked what kind of person today's woman wants to be, and she answered, "A sexual creature. She displays her sexuality instead of this coy business of hiding it. Today she dresses to say, 'I am sexy. I like men. I enjoy life.'" Then she made this bold statement: "Mini-clothes are symbolic of those girls who want to seduce a man."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankful Wednesday: the good men that I cross paths with

I love my job because I get to meet people from different walks of life. There's been one elderly man who has become a father figure to...