Sunday 3 November 2013

My First Entry

I must admit:I feel humbled and in awe as I'm writing this :).I've lways loved and still love writing and having my own blog means I'll do what I love as much as I want and hopefully many will benefit from it.I've always enjoyed spelling and I've always had confidence in what I write,but me being conservative made me not trust too much of my own judgement.But when I was in grade12 my English Teacher suggested I become a writer.And well,I guess that's what I'm doing.It's a gift from God and I'm good in my own way.But before I bore you about my love for writing let me include the other reasons behind my motivation.The thought that God has Blessed us with many opportunies really struck me the past weeks and I realise facebook is not really enough for me to express myself well and its time consuming.And as I was thinking of how I could reach across in other social ways,I came across a blog of a lady that I really like.I met her on facebook and I usually ask her questions concerning matters of faith that I do not understand.So,when I came across her blog I was really inspired :).I also came across Mia's blog,titled:Aspiring Homemaker and instantly I was struck.I realsed that,even if we are miles apart,we can still reach out to people and inspire them to love God.To think that I only decided to create this blog today excites me and none of my friends know :).Although,I've decided to announce it on facebook.I hope I'll be a blessing and all that I write will bring glory to God's name,whether directly or indirectly.I also hope I'll use this for Him only and not to draw attention to my myself but lead you to His Word.I also would like to share my spiritual journey with you.I've learnt a lot of lessons this year and I'm constantly learning. It would be nice to share my experiences with you so that YOU can find courage from them and learn more about yourselves.I guess I'll be spending much of my study breaks here(hopefully)and learn more about blogger and how to make my blog more interesting and interactive. A blessed week to you all :) Debut:P-M Servant of God

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankful Wednesday: the good men that I cross paths with

I love my job because I get to meet people from different walks of life. There's been one elderly man who has become a father figure to...