Thursday 23 June 2016

Thankful Friday


This month has been really beautiful.I'm really thankful for God's leading.Have you ever had experiences where you are aware of God's leading?I've had those for over month,even today I had one.I went searching for the traffic department.I had searched for it in google and asked a lady to confirm.When I got there,I was given new directions.

On my way,I saw the sign and I walked for about a maximum of fifteen minutes and still couldn't see it.I decided to take the other direction.In my mind,I knew it wasn't the right route to take.As I got to the end of the steet,the place wasn't there.So,I decided to go back to the original board and check the sign again.And as I was headed to where the sign pointed,a sister from a certain church I've been attending appears out of nowhere and calls me.She then gave me a lift to the traffic department.Such providence!Just talking to her always uplifts the soul.

I think of moments when the Holy Spirit will impress upon me to leave so that I can catch the train and I would arrive just in time to catch it.Or I'd be impressed to leave and take a particular path just to meet someone who might need my help or a friend or whatever.I don't think such events occur by chance.To me,they show how possible it is to walk with God every step of the way,on a daily basis.

I'm thankful for individuals who just check up on me when they are dealing with a lot themselves.I thank God for these individuals.

I'm thankful for friends who are friends in the truest sense-who call out to me when I'm in the wrong,who pray for and with me.Friends who allow me to be vulnerable and who share their struggles with me-these are proof that I'm not struggling alone.

I'm thankful for the truth that God has revealed to me.It's sad to see people deceived while thinking they are on the right path.I came across a couple online who kept the true Sabbath.The sad thing was,they still worship ancestors.The Sabbath that was meant to point mankind to the true God and turn them away from idol worship .I pray that they realize truth.

I'm thankful for God-where would I even start?God is the only One who keeps me.I have hope because He is in my life.

I'm also thankful for His moral law.If it wasn't for His enabling grace to keep it,I know my life would be a mess.I really find myself wondering how do people survive without God's law?It is indeed holy and the law of liberty-liberty from danger and woe.I thank God for being a holy God who seeks to bring us back to His image.

I'm thankful for individuals who are passionate about God.Individuals who are not silent about God's goodness in their lives.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankful Wednesday: the good men that I cross paths with

I love my job because I get to meet people from different walks of life. There's been one elderly man who has become a father figure to...