Friday 15 April 2016

Do you have peace about?

God speaks to us in various ways.He speaks throughHis Word,through other people-a preacher/a sister,through the conscience as well.

But I've learnt that when we do anything that God does not approveof,we will not have peace.We might follow all the principles,but the feelings of being unsure will stay remain.

I've also learnt,following God's principles out of His timing is not right.For example,you might be in a courtship and be convinced that He's pleased since you are not kissing etc;but if it is not God's will to be in a relationship,you will not have peace.You can pray as much as you please,but God will not approve still.

Doing God's will will be followed by peace of mind,regardless of how difficult a situation is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankful Wednesday: the good men that I cross paths with

I love my job because I get to meet people from different walks of life. There's been one elderly man who has become a father figure to...