Wednesday 27 April 2016

In Despair BUT NOT Defeated

My heart is aching in ways I can not explain.It aches on behalf of my sisters.How I wish and pray God may come through for you!!!

It hurts to know,there are some beautiful sisters who think they are not worth much BECAUSE they are not in a relationship.Man,this kills me!My sisters,please do not be deceived.Your worth is not defined by the number of guys who approach you.

Your worth can only be pointed to Christ at calvary:



"The value of a soul, who can estimate? Would you know its worth? go to Gethsemane, and there watch Christ through those hours of anguish, when He sweat as it were great drops of blood. Look upon the Saviour uplifted on the cross. Hear the despairing cry 'My God, My God, why has though forsaken Me?" Mark 15:34. Look upon the wounded head, the pierced side, the marred feet. Remember that Christ risked all. For our redemption heaven itself was imperiled. At the foot of the cross, remembering that for one sinner Christ would have laid down His life, you may estimate the value of a soul" EGW
 
That is YOUR worth dear sister.

I cannot say no further.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankful Wednesday: the good men that I cross paths with

I love my job because I get to meet people from different walks of life. There's been one elderly man who has become a father figure to...