Sunday 21 August 2016

Women Empowerment-Intro


Just a thought on women empowerment

But I'll write about it some other time.After I've thoroughly researched the issue.

My thoughts for now:

There's something wrong about a system that seeks to 'empower' outside of God's principles.
I see these "you got it girl" statuses floating around;but if we can dig deep,what those messages insinuate is that:You do not need God,you can do it in all your strength".It goes on to add the lie that,you become an "ideal" woman.
But consider this:how do you even become a 'woman' outside of a relationship with the One who created you to be a woman?We cannot reach the full stature out of womanhood outside of God.Instead,we will go lower and lower.
And at the end,lose out on a relationship with God while rejecting salvation.The devil is indeed subtle.

Honestly,I was blind to the issue too.Nothing wrong when empowering women removes injustice though;but so much wrong when this empowerment threatens the role the woman is supposed to fill biblically as a wife and a mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankful Wednesday: the good men that I cross paths with

I love my job because I get to meet people from different walks of life. There's been one elderly man who has become a father figure to...