Thursday 4 August 2016

5th August 1995: A SPECIAL DAY IN HEAVEN'S DIARY


Mokgethwa,today we celebrate your life :).First and foremost I thank God for preserving your life.
Furthermore,I'm thankful that our paths have crossed:).

I remember when I first met you in person,your smile quickly calmed me as you bought me study aids in first year.
Since then,each encounter has been marked by a smile from your side.
With each passing  encounter,your smile has continued to surface,with hugs encompassing them up to this moment.

I've once been 21 years old too *haha* but with my little experience I've learnt the beauty of walking with God.I've learnt that God is one person you can truly count on,as you know yourself.

My prayer for you is that with each passing hour you may give you will to God
I pray that God will preserve your smile in the midst of the storms
I pray that you always love children,so that those who feel rejected find solace and love in you
I pray that you keep singing-in and out of tune and you continue speaking life
I pray that God may add to you MORE wisdom,faith,virtue,temperance and more
I pray that you love for truth may increase daily and your desire be unto God
I pray that as sin abounds,holiness may abound in your life
I pray that as lawlessness continues,you may continue walking in the narrow way
I pray that you may continue  being a blessing to your family,friends,brethren and healthcare system at large and to everyone
I pray that everytime God looks at you He may exclaim,"This is my beloved daughter,in whom I am well pleased"

I thank you for covering my lack
For sharing your space and more with me
For landing an ear
For showing me a different side of life
For singing with me
For praying with and for me


God bless you and may He finish the good work He has started in you!

I dedicate Deuteronomy 7:9 to you!


I now pronounce you 21 years old :D





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankful Wednesday: the good men that I cross paths with

I love my job because I get to meet people from different walks of life. There's been one elderly man who has become a father figure to...