Sunday 16 October 2016

Dear Grace :)


You are graceful
I love how beautiful you are-from within and without
You have this innocence about you
You do all that you do exceptionally well
You make me wanna be a better woman-especially when it comes to carrying out womanly duties

I love how you prepare meals with such ease
How it takes you such little time to cover much
You always put others before you

I love that you tell me when I've wronged you
There has been times I didn't know where we were headed
I've seen you burdened in ways I can never think of
And you've endured

Each day with you has been beautiful
I love how you find joy in the most simple things-just like me
I love how we'd just find joy in nothingness and our dreams
I love how you love spending time with me
Your absence is never sweet-even in silence,your presence is comfort

You've taught me what practical Christianity is
Perhaps at times I've spoken much and done little
Forgive me for deceiving you
But I'm thankful for your patience

You've taught me Christianity does not remove genuineness
Thankful that you've created a space where I can make mistakes
Most times I've been worried if I'm a good example
But you've allowed me to let my guard down

Thankful for the exchanges we've had-ever so willing to listen to biblical counsel
I pray that you will find completion in God

I'm proud of the woman you are-thinking of your family even in how you spend your money
You've endured persecution
I've seen you being undermined,like I've been,but you've never retaliated

I love how you lift me up and hug me when we haven't seen each other for a while
I love how we can lie in bed and just chat
I love how we can keep hugging forever-like can you believe it,since I've never been a hugger hahaha!

I love how you're so sweet,child-like and responsible
I pray that you will continue walking,persisting till you dreams are realized
I pray that the hurtful experiences will be a lesson and something you laugh at in the future

Thank you for being my comfort-where I can be honest without any fear
Thankful for your empathy
Thankful for the Shona lessons my shamwari
Thankful for your existence
Thankful for finding a little sister in you (hahahaha,yes,order is important,even if it's a year difference)

Thankful to God that our paths have crossed
I pray that you may find your all in God-for there's nothing outside of Him
I pray that you will continue smiling and you will not allow the little annoyances to discourage


I cherish you
I love how we just get each other
I love you Grace
I will miss you
Thank you for the memories
I've learnt a lot---the power of influence


When you do read this,know that I love you still

Till then,take care!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankful Wednesday: the good men that I cross paths with

I love my job because I get to meet people from different walks of life. There's been one elderly man who has become a father figure to...