Sunday 9 October 2016

To The Weary


There's so much going on.
It's bad.
Sometimes it's so much that you feel so drained-drained to do anything.
I'm there.
I'm tired-tired of everything-2016 especially.

It's dealt harshly with me.
I've been disappointed.
Those close to me have been going through painful experiences.

It's tiring.
Lost contact with those I saw as sisters-not anyone's fault.
Saw some leaving the truth.
It's a scary time honestly.

But may you find strength knowing:

God's grace is sufficient for you. 

When you wait on the Lord,He will renew your strength.Cry to Him and your wait will not be in vain.


2 Corinthians 12:8-10;Isaiah 40:25-31.Isaiah 41:10.Jeremiah 29:11.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankful Wednesday: the good men that I cross paths with

I love my job because I get to meet people from different walks of life. There's been one elderly man who has become a father figure to...