Tuesday 4 October 2016

MY BURDEN AND A REQUEST


I think this burden started weighing heavily on my soul after my first mission trip last year.

Being in Limpompo opened my eyes to the darkness and false doctrines that are all around.

Limpompo is deeply infested in ancestory worship,the belief of the dead.They even ALLOW one living person to marry  a dead person.Scary!

But they don't know much better.

As months roll by,I see prophecy fulfilling.

And my only plea to God is:please hold back the winds of strife TILL preparation from within and without is done.

Please join me in interceding.

For God to hold the winds of strife.

For God to send missionaries to unentered areas and to help us to commit to spreading the call.

There's no time dear friends.This sometimes make my heart quake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankful Wednesday: the good men that I cross paths with

I love my job because I get to meet people from different walks of life. There's been one elderly man who has become a father figure to...