Monday 29 October 2018

The Black Task Masters

They know their employees' struggles
They know suffering-from a distance or from experience
Yet they are severest in oppressing
They will stop at nothing to make sure your situation doesn't improve
They are stumbling blocks to personal development
The lie is: the slave will always submit
The slave has nothing going on for him/her
The slave will die a slave
The task master- the black task master is our greatest enemy
At least seemingly.
He thinks of his black subordinate as a slave
Each day I find myself in the hands of such a master
But I won't die a slave


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankful Wednesday: the good men that I cross paths with

I love my job because I get to meet people from different walks of life. There's been one elderly man who has become a father figure to...