Wednesday 15 April 2015

Christianity: two kinds

Lately,I've been coming across two kinds of Christians.

The first class has faith in God.In fact,this class believes every gift comes from God and they take note of every blessing that comes from the Lord.And this is good!How I pray to have this trait.But the sad thing about this group is,they practise their faith in little only.They are happy to ask God to keep them safe,help them in their studies,careers etc but when it comes to overcoming sin they start questioning God and showing little faith.But Jesus came to save us from our sins,NOT in their sins!"Nothing shall be impossible with God"!
God is able to keep us "from falling" into sin and make us "spotless",We have to co-operate with him.

The second group practises faith only in religious things.But they do not live by faith in their daily activities.When it comes to discipling children they do not believe that God is able to make them better parents and in the end they become burdened.Yet Jesus' invitation still stands:"come unto me all who are weary and burdened and I will give you rest".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankful Wednesday: the good men that I cross paths with

I love my job because I get to meet people from different walks of life. There's been one elderly man who has become a father figure to...