Thursday 30 April 2015

Trusting God’s leading in every facet of our lives



I remember how God led me in my matric exams. There’d be instances where I would set the alarm for 2 a.m. in the morning and I wouldn’t wake up at all. And before I’d leave for school, he’d reveal which essay would be on the paper.

And today, he did the same. My group and I were presenting and I had planned to wake up very early. But I slept all throughout.  I had browsed through the presentation a few days ago. But somehow God calmed me (don’t really like speaking in front of people J), but my profession requires me to be competent on public speaking.
And there was one concept I had struggled to explain while doing the research for the presentation and one of my group members explained it to me, but I still couldn’t explain it properly.  
Today,as the first group member began to present, she actually gave me the answer.

And to cut the story short, my lecturer was well pleased. If she isn’t, she usually asks questions and if she sees you’re struggling, she will give you the explanations. I can only thank God!

Moral of the story
God strengthens us and in our shortcomings, He covers up for us. We must do everything that’s humanly possible and leave the rest with him. To those who are studying: don’t exclude God from your studies. Remember, He is omniscient. So he is all knowing-he knows mathematics, human biology, law, ict,psychology,medicine, etc, there isn’t anything impossible with God.
When Jesus left,he promised that the Holy Spirit will teach us,allow Him to teach you in your studies too!

“He(God) determines the number of the stars and calls them each by name. Great is our Lord and mighty in power; his understanding has no limit” (Psalm 147:4-5)

 “With God, everything shall be possible” (Luke 1:37)



  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankful Wednesday: the good men that I cross paths with

I love my job because I get to meet people from different walks of life. There's been one elderly man who has become a father figure to...