Saturday 2 May 2015

God’s faithfulness towards me




“Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help.”-Psalm 146:3;”Commit thy way unto the Lord, trust also in him, and he shall bring it to pass”-Psalm 37:5

God is faithful friends, especially when we seek to honour him! This morning I called the sister in charge to tell her I couldn’t as its Sabbath and I do not work on this day. So, she checked in the duty book and told me I wasn’t supposed to work! What makes this a miracle is due to the fact that my colleague is working and is supposed to be! The God of the Sabbath is faithful indeed.

“Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work.”-Exodus 20:9-10a
“But God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that you are able; but will with the temptation also make a way of escape, that you may be able to bear it”-1 Corinthians 10:13

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankful Wednesday: the good men that I cross paths with

I love my job because I get to meet people from different walks of life. There's been one elderly man who has become a father figure to...