Thursday 14 May 2015

Lesson and Thought

I've come to realise that whatever God asks us to do,is for our own good;whether seemingly small or big.Even when He asks us to do things for his own glory,we benefit more THAN He does.I'm learning that God isn't self-centred,even when He asks us to do things,they are for our growth and to mold our own character after His similitude.

Such great love!Indeed,"The Lord is gracious and full of compassion;slow to anger and of great mercy."(Psalm 145:8).

And something I'm wondering about is:Why would God call us to something,yet not provide the means?But with this question there's an assurance that whatever God chooses for me,it is for my own good.It could also be because God knows we are not ready.The heart still needs to be molded and he does not want us to have the Pharasical attitude.His mercies are new everyday!


#As I learn :-)                                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankful Wednesday: the good men that I cross paths with

I love my job because I get to meet people from different walks of life. There's been one elderly man who has become a father figure to...