Saturday 9 May 2015

I pray

If God decides that I'm fit to be a mother:
-I'll never express regret in having my children
-I'll call each moment we spend together blessed
-I'll be patient with them like God is patient with me
-I'll always speak words of comfort and I'll never call them "stupid,dumb,lazy"
-I pray that the fact that Jesus has died for them will always be on my mind and I'll deal with them as fallen sinners who need to be pointed to the Saviour,instead of dealing with  them as troublemakers
-I pray that, like my mom has ever been patient and never shouted me when I misbehaved,I'll do the same
-I hope I'll give them a hug and a kiss even when I'm aching/tired
-I hope I will show interest in every little thing and in the end they will exclaim,"mother has represented Christ in all her strength and because of her,we love God"

Oh and I will always tell them how precious they are to me,but MORE precious to Jesus :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankful Wednesday: the good men that I cross paths with

I love my job because I get to meet people from different walks of life. There's been one elderly man who has become a father figure to...