Saturday 9 May 2015

Honestly

I'd like to get married and have children.

But because of growing up I was always told,"you must study,work,then marry" I feel obliged to follow that route-nothing wrong without route :).If there's anything that scares me,it is not being able to do all I had planned to do before get marrying.

The what ifs always worry me.What if I won't be a blessing to my husband and what if he's not able to fulfill his mission?What if I'm not a good wife like so and so?What if our home-schooled children aren't like so and so's?

But I realise only as I grow closer to the author of love and only as I submit to His will can anything be good.And I'm reminded,"without me you can do nothing"!And if God wills,I will be a good wife and a mother because He will lead me every step of the way.There's no need for me to compare myself,because Jesus is the ultimate standard and He is the ONLY one that matters!

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankful Wednesday: the good men that I cross paths with

I love my job because I get to meet people from different walks of life. There's been one elderly man who has become a father figure to...