Tuesday 12 May 2015

My Clementine

That's the name of my dear friend,sister,collegue and fellow student :-).She is a mother in this foreign place and she's been more than I could ever ask for in a stranger.And she inspires me.She's someone I could cry to and draw strength from!She is a hard worker.I'm impressed by how she manages to be a mother and still get A's-she really inspires me.What I like about her is that in whatever she does,she gives it her all.She is not a procrastinator and she sacrifices sleep just to do her work.

She also has this trait that I'd like to emulate.She shares,she is a giver.She always brings extra money,fruit etc and when she buys,she will buy for you as well.She's just beautiful!Not only does she share food,money etc;but she also shares her knowledge!If she has past test papers,she brings them and she shares.

She is a mother to all :).She just is beautiful.Not only that,she also motivates.She is not scared to ask when she doesn't understand,one thing I'm learning to do.She also chastines if you are lacking commitment.She never does anything for the sake of doing it,but because she wants to gain experience and understanding.

Indeed,her price is above rubies and she is a blessing from above!Her husband is blessed and so are her kids!

How I pray I may have such purity of character :-),moreover to be holy like my Master.

2 comments:

  1. I admire your commitment to posting so frequently. It is really wonderful how God answers our prayers; one of the posts you recently wrote served as an answer to a prayer I had been whispering to the Heavenly Father for the past couple of days. God really does not change, nor do His principles, we just have to learn to trust Him. It isn't easy, but if we want grow in Christ we must learn to surrender all, even those small issues we know that we would be able to sort on our own, but at the risk of deviating from the principles that our Lord has set for us. Just like the Hebrew young men we must learn to trust in His powers and say "He is able, but if he chooses not to, I'm still cool with that" God is God. Thank you for serving as a tool of inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. God be praised!Thank you for taking the time to read the blog posts and for the kind words.May you continue to grow in the Lord and share him:).

    ReplyDelete

Thankful Wednesday: the good men that I cross paths with

I love my job because I get to meet people from different walks of life. There's been one elderly man who has become a father figure to...