Saturday 4 April 2015

It is vanity

When I think of all that I once yearned for,I now see it as vanity.The recognition,the mansions,the looks,the clothes,the grades,the knowledge,it doesn't matter anymore.I still have dreams and goals and yes I'd like to be well off,but if that will draw me away from the source of life,it doesn't matter.

What is more attractive to me is the Righteousness of Christ and all that He possesses.It is far more than the riches of this world.How I pray that I may possess his humility and love.Humility that makes me to not run after positions or wealth.Manier times,I feel a struggle to run after the riches of this world and to be free from duty,but that will not be a life worth His blood!

Self-forgetfulness,love,meekness,shamefacedness may He impart to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankful Wednesday: the good men that I cross paths with

I love my job because I get to meet people from different walks of life. There's been one elderly man who has become a father figure to...