Wednesday 15 April 2015

I worry...

As much as we have become so advanced in getting information and obtaining info on google,this still doesn't make us better.Far worse,when people can ask for themselves.They still are happy without knowing,even if their lives are at stakes!This is one thing we need to overcome.

In Matthew 24,we find Jesus telling us about the signs that will tell that He soon coming is close.One of those signs is false prophets and continually God admonishes us to be vigilant and prove all things.The Bible is the standard to prove every doctrine.

But sadly,many of us are lazy to search for ourselves and I'm convinced many will perish not because they did not have access to information BUT because they were LAZY to search for themselves!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankful Wednesday: the good men that I cross paths with

I love my job because I get to meet people from different walks of life. There's been one elderly man who has become a father figure to...