Saturday 5 March 2016

Perharphs I need the attitude of Capetonians

They have  an uncaring attitude towards life.At least the ones I see in the trains.

Some jump through the door to the other side of the railway,what if a train were to just appear?

There are also instances whereby people would go through one door to the train next to  theirs,because they don't want to miss it;even if one was going to come in a few minutes' time.They are always in a hurry.

But one thing I can never understand is when people going to Bellville stand directly at the door and you have to get out.There was a certain instance where I had to push through them and my bag was left inside and I had to go back inside again.Funny part is,the train waits for 10-15 minutes before leaving.

But through all of this,I have learnt that I need this attitude in my Christianity.To give myself fearlessly and unreserved to the cause of God. To not love my life unto death.Sometimes we're so focused on preservation of life such that we're not willing to live for God!Now I'm not saying we must act on presumption;but we need to let God be the One who preserves our lives,after all,He's the source of it.

I believe if you and I were so fired up on doing the will of God,not willing to miss on eternal life,then it would make a huge difference in our lives-lives consecrated to God,daily,hourly,eternally. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankful Wednesday: the good men that I cross paths with

I love my job because I get to meet people from different walks of life. There's been one elderly man who has become a father figure to...