Wednesday 26 August 2015

"THE DEAD GO TO HEAVEN"

This morning I found myself thinking about the false doctrine concerning the dead and the sad thing is, many devoted Christians hold this false doctrine.But I pray that,as the Christian journey is progressive,many will come to know what God has revealed in His Word concerning the dead.

First of all,Biblically,the dead do not go to heaven or hell.I'll share what happens in my next blogpost.

But let's focus on the lie for a minute: "the dead go to heaven"

IF it were true that the dead went to heaven when they died,then that would mean:

There's no point in Christ coming again (Second advent),He might as well wait till we all die.

There's no point in living morally,according to God's law,since we're all going to heaven anyway.

That would also mean that,there's no jugdement taking place in heaven,since  everyone would ultimately go to heaven

That would also mean there's no first and second ressurection and there's no second death

Which will go on to mean that there's no Book of Life in heaven

This will also mean there's NO millenium

 This would mean that the Bible is a lie and God is lie and ultimately,there's no point of being a Christian since the reward is the same.

Lastly,that would mean that Christ's death is in vain


But praise be to God it isn't so








  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankful Wednesday: the good men that I cross paths with

I love my job because I get to meet people from different walks of life. There's been one elderly man who has become a father figure to...