Friday 7 August 2015

God:My Father

I must say I've got a lot of things I'd like to share that God has been teaching me,but time and other commitments are the reason I haven't been able to share as much as I'd like to.But I just cannot keep quiet about God's goodness towards me and I pray that as you learn of His goodness towards me,you may be encouraged to trust fully in Him and cast all your cares and burdens on Him because He REALLY cares.

When I came to Cape Town,I thought it was just going to be smooth-sailing.I had a dear friend and had made other friends through social networks,so I was excited that I was going to meet them and my joy was going to be complete.As if an earthy friend can ever complete me!And yes I met the friends and they are dear to me but sadly I rarely see them.I blame it on Cape Town's geographical arrangement-each area is so scattered from the other plus my studies.

My dear friend had to move to Joburg so that meant our plans were shattered but God provided other people who've taught me so much.But I must admit there has been times when I've found myself wondering,"what am I doing here,in Cape Town?".But I now know.I am here for God to mold me and as I'm ponder at what's happening,I am slowly fulling my calling :).Sometimes,when we are around loved ones it's easier to put our trust on them  and trust on them for the providence of our needs,to the extent that we start to think that they are the ones providing rather than God.Also,in seperation God is able to speak and fulfill His desire in us-Look at Moses,Joseph,Daniel and His three friends.All seperated from loved ones and their comfortable space.

So,God has just been teaching me to depend on Him FULLY.I hope at the end of the year I'll share explicitly how God has been taking care of me.He's really been providing for EVERY need at the RIGHT TIME.Indeed,God's promises "know no haste nor delay".And how sweet it is,when we fully trust Him and instead of panicking,we just trust :).

I lack nothing that is an essential because God is providing and He's been doing so mainly through my mom and my dad!God bless her.I'm yet to see someone like her.And I thank God for hand-picking her for me.I would've made a bad choice,if I had to choose for myself.Such sacrifice on her part.Makes me realize how deep God's love is for me-My cerebrum cannot fully understand His love.

All in all:

As God's children we have no reason to panick or to ever doubt God's love towards us.What He witholds,is not a neccesity and is for our own good.

He witholds certain things so that He may prepare our hearts,so that when we finally receive what we've asked for,we do not selfishly cherish it;but use it for the benefit of others as well

Praises to the Most High,for being an exceptional Father to me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankful Wednesday: the good men that I cross paths with

I love my job because I get to meet people from different walks of life. There's been one elderly man who has become a father figure to...