Tuesday 24 May 2016

God's grace is not limited


If there's one thing that really humbles me and motivates me,it is hearing about how God has changed people's lives-how they became SDAs.There's nothing so worth hearing like it.I hope one day I'll share my own testimony.

I have not stopped with the Judges devotion,I've been reading.I hope after my exams or when I have time I'll continue :).

This is MsLadyGrace's testimony.She used to be in the Catholic Church and found the truth.God has His church which "keeps His commandments and has the testimony of Jesus" (Revelation 14:12).But in every church God has his people but there comes a time when everyone will know the truth-true Sabbath,moral law,present truth,end time prophecies and so forth.

May you be blessed by her testimony. Watch here .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankful Wednesday: the good men that I cross paths with

I love my job because I get to meet people from different walks of life. There's been one elderly man who has become a father figure to...