Wednesday 19 September 2018

The Last Lap of My Birthday Reflections

14. You can add value to someone's life without riches!
13. Your worth is not determined by how others treat you. Your worth remains constant regardless of your current circumstances.
12. It's going to be okay when you least expect it. Just know things are going to get better. Keep pushing till you reach that point where you can say, "I've given it my all."
11. How others treat you doesn't determine who you are; but your response or reaction does
10. Elderly folks & young children are lovely. Surround yourself with them once in a while.
9. God is able to do exceedingly abundantly ABOVE all you think and will use you mightily as you surrender to Him. (I'll share testimonies some other time)
8.Before you give your affections to outsiders (boyfriend, friends, etc.) : make sure your immediate family know and can testify that you love them.
7. You can do it IN Christ- that degree, that dream and whatever you put your mind on.
6. Be careful of what you do in front of children-they learn more by observing.
5. Be to someone what you wished others were to you! Upon reflection, I've wished to have someone to counsel me about career paths, spirituality and various aspects in my life and just be real. So, with God's grace I hope I can be that person to someone else.
4. Documentaries are a must!!!
3. There's no loss in supporting and celebrating others (so I'm learning)
2. You are not better---lest we forget!
1. Rather  lose everything that's tangible and temporal; rather than jeopardizing your relationship with God. Also detach from anyone or anything that lessens your commitment to God or cultivates love for sin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankful Wednesday: the good men that I cross paths with

I love my job because I get to meet people from different walks of life. There's been one elderly man who has become a father figure to...