Tuesday 14 July 2015

Family

I'm glad that God still gave us the opportunity to retain the marriage relation EVEN after sin entered.I now get to be part of a family I never knew 7 months ago and I love them too much.One thing I regret is spending too little time with them!

God has blessed me with a dear lady friend and I have the privilege of visiting her home whenever I want.And it really feels like home.I love her children :).I consider them as my younger siblings.The free hugs I get and the constant questions,although tiring,make me feel loved and welcomed!Prior to this,I wished I had more siblings,but I realise God has placed children all over who I can call siblings,after all we are all related.

One of the reasons I enjoy visiting her home is because there's work to do :-).Ever since I read Adventist Home concerning our attitude towards house chores,I really started to enjoy them and I do them with a cheerful heart.Renting a room means I don't have much house work anyway and the least I could do is help where I can-after all I'm alive to be of service to others.

Prior my long visit to her house,I really didn't know there's that much house work when one is a mother.On the other hand, there are kids that need attention.I'd advise the unmarried ladies and those who don't have children to visit the mothers and offer help.At least it makes the work lighter :).

I pray that my room as a student will always be full of visitors,love,kindness and more.I pray that if I get to have a house in this life,my house will be a refuge for the hungry,broken-hearted and more.


Aww,how can I forget the sweet comment from my daughter's friend.She said she think I'm godly because I speak softly :)!I hope and pray to never raise my voice at any child and anyone,even when I'm provoked;unless there's danger of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankful Wednesday: the good men that I cross paths with

I love my job because I get to meet people from different walks of life. There's been one elderly man who has become a father figure to...