Thursday 2 July 2015

JOY

JOY is:
-cleaning the house and leaving it squeaky clean
-cooking a meal that bro find tasty :D-slowly but surely
-praying for everyone I know and do not know
-Blogging and finding a comment on one of the blog posts-melts my heart
-Reading blogs and finding christian blogs
-teaching a small kid a verse and have them remember it smile emoticon
-making df smile
-Ironing bro's clothes and doing his bed-even though not asked
-discussing the bible/what i've learnt on Sabbath with a dear sister
-meeting someone from fb for the 1st time and trying to stay calm
-when a young sister/any sister pursues holiness
-putting a smile on a patient's face
-making mom laugh
-being a good friend
-hearing Clementine call me "my daughter"
-putting a smile on a kid's face
-sharing
-listening to someone's problems
-mentoring
-helping a classmate with a difficult concept

Just doing a little to bring a change in someone's life.Indeed,joy comes from serving others :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankful Wednesday: the good men that I cross paths with

I love my job because I get to meet people from different walks of life. There's been one elderly man who has become a father figure to...