Sunday 19 July 2015

It could have been me


Yesterday I woke up a bit late for Sabbath.I was exhausted.As I was about to leave for church,which is a 15 minutes walking distance,my room-mate came in.I was a bit shocked since she was supposed to be at work.Then she told me what had happened :(.She was robbed-in broad day light with a gun.I am glad she wasn't hurt and at least the guy only took her tab-didn't see her phone.She was really shaken when I left...and for the first time,I am glad I didn't leave early for church.It could have been me who was pointed with a gun.

And I didn't miss much from Sabbath school.I realise it was God who was directing me yesterday.I kept trying to be fast and did all I could to be early,but I still lost track of time.I can only live by faith and be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankful Wednesday: the good men that I cross paths with

I love my job because I get to meet people from different walks of life. There's been one elderly man who has become a father figure to...