Friday 13 February 2015

As I ponder...


“There is no solid satisfaction in any career for a woman  like myself. There is no home, no true freedom, no joy, no
expectation for tomorrow, no contentment.”
“I would rather cook a meal for a man and bring him his
slippers, and feel myself in the protection of his arms, than
have all the citations and awards I have received world-
wide.”
“My property and my bank accounts, they mean nothing to
me, and I am only one among the millions of career women
like myself.”
“There is nothing there of real value. Not from a woman’s
standpoint, because fulfilment comes from the feminine role.”
Miss Taylor Caldwell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankful Wednesday: the good men that I cross paths with

I love my job because I get to meet people from different walks of life. There's been one elderly man who has become a father figure to...