Thursday 19 February 2015

Little acts of kindness

Most of us have the idea that one needs money to express kindness,but this isn't true.You need nothing.I am learning that there are many ways to express kindness.For example:
If you are computer literate,you can offer to help those who are familiar with a computer.
-You can also teach young kids how to read,write,and calculate
-If you're a university student,you can print for someone who cannot afford prinitng credits
-You can visit the eldery people from your church or around where you stay,just to check on them
-You can help babysit/go clean for an old lady
-You can relieve a mother from church by looking after her children
-You can give away clothes you rarely wear
-You can explain a particular concept that your fellow student finds hard to understand
-Or just offer an ear to listen;and I could go on and on

So,not having money is NOT an excuse for not expressing kindness and doing good to others.

*As I learn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankful Wednesday: the good men that I cross paths with

I love my job because I get to meet people from different walks of life. There's been one elderly man who has become a father figure to...