Monday 23 February 2015

It hurts...

When those who were walking in the narrow way fall along the way  or fall into a certain sin.You start to wonder,did I not pray enough  for my brethren or was I not there for them?It hurts even more when it is those who were growing in the Lord.All you can do is pray and mourn for them.

Sometimes,you don't know if words of encouragement will make a change.You don't even know where to start.And at the end of the day you realize,even if you did all there is to do,you cannot coerce people to obey God nor can you prevent them from sinning.

But to a certain extent:I can't help but think there's more that we can do:we can have Bible study groups and prayer bands.I really wish we can have love that helps uplift one another,to share our struggle and advise each other based on God's word.And I wish older women can really take their position to guide the young women,especially those who are the only adventists in their homes.

It hurts and all you can do is pray and hope that they will get up and continue their walk with the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankful Wednesday: the good men that I cross paths with

I love my job because I get to meet people from different walks of life. There's been one elderly man who has become a father figure to...