Wednesday 4 February 2015

"WHEN GOD HAS CALLED US TO SOMETHING,HE WILL NOT LEAVE US TO SHAME AND SCORN"

The elder said these words this past Sabbath and God has proved himself to me.

This past Sabbath I woke up with conflicting ideas of whether to go to the church that is far from where I stay or just find one that is closer.I was worried that if I went,I wouldn't have money for food during the week.But,I had promised a friend I'd come and I really enjoyed my first visit there.

As I was sitting down, listening to the sermon I could help but worry about what I was going to live by for the week!Such little faith,as if I've gone to sleep with an empty stomach before.But through God's mercy and His willing,blessed servants I got a lift home.

And for such,I'll keep praising God!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankful Wednesday: the good men that I cross paths with

I love my job because I get to meet people from different walks of life. There's been one elderly man who has become a father figure to...