Friday 20 February 2015

Learning to depend on God ENTIRELY,and on those He uses to provide for my needs



TESTIMONY TIME!


I am somewhat convinced that God is teaching me two major lessons this year:to depend on him entirely and to wait on Him!


So,Uni has just started and I still do not have everything I need for my schooling-textbooks etc;but most of them are online.So,I'm not lagging behind.But one thing I really needed was a labcoat for my practicals.Without a lab coat you cannot do your practicals and attendance is compulsory.I have two every week.

Last week I borrowed a labcoat from my flatmate and all went well.But this week I did not have the courage to borrow it-such things really don't come easy to me.This week I took a risk and went to my monday prac without one.I was told to wear it next time.Afternoon I wanted to practise what I had learnt in the lab session in the morning;but I was not allowed.

Wednesday came and still I did not borrow a lab coat.I went there  worried and all.But guess what?We were doing anatomical positions and directions,so the prac did not require any lab coats.Isn't God just wonderful?Just how things work on our favour at times?

So,today I attended my lectures for fundamentals of nursing and in this class we sit in groups.There's one lady I really get along with-married with kids:).Anyway,at the end of the lecture she asked about my labcoat situation.I told her I still didn't have the money to buy it,but I'll ask my flatmate to borrow me hers for this upcoming week.She then offers me money to buy it and tells me I do not have to pay her back.

I hesitated but I just had to accept.I could kiss her!I didn't believe this was happening-I thanked her profusely:).God bless her soul.And above all,I thank God for making means for what really stressed me.

I must say,I've never experienced such kindness from a stranger.I'm just touched by such and how I pray that when I work,or have money,I'll help those who are genuinely in need.



As I keep trusting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankful Wednesday: the good men that I cross paths with

I love my job because I get to meet people from different walks of life. There's been one elderly man who has become a father figure to...