Wednesday 25 February 2015

CHRISTIANITY COMPELS ME:

- To treat others with respect and kindness
-To be on time for my lectures
-To always speak the truth,no matter the consequences
-To clean after myself
-To live in a clean environment
-To help those in need
-To respect those in authority
-To be faithful in my duties
-To share with those who are less fortunate
-To share the good news
-To keep the 10 commandments
-To do everything with seriousness and with the same effort I'd apply in something more vital
-To study my books and read the Bible
-To eat healthy
And to consider God in every decision I take


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankful Wednesday: the good men that I cross paths with

I love my job because I get to meet people from different walks of life. There's been one elderly man who has become a father figure to...