Thursday 26 February 2015

Grateful

I'm really grateful to God and to those who are committed to following God's will.

A year ago,I did not even know what a godly marriage looked like.I did not know that the wife was meant to be the home-keeper and the man a leader and a provider.Until I came across__,____,___ and  the Nebblett family (image below).They really inspire me.




I didn't know it is possible to have a heaven on earth!I did not even know there were families that served God together as a whole!


I'm grateful to those who share what they've learnt in their Christian journey and are not ashamed to live for God!

Grateful for those who are pursuing holiness.

Grateful to those who always counsel me

and grateful for the gift of life!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankful Wednesday: the good men that I cross paths with

I love my job because I get to meet people from different walks of life. There's been one elderly man who has become a father figure to...