Wednesday 17 June 2015

My fear about blogging

I fear that because I speak against some things some may think I view myself as the standard or I'm judgemental-which is not the case at all.I fear that I won't practise what I say and that will make me a hypocrite.I fear that some may get the idea that I've reached the 'standard' and I probably don't struggle as they do,but the struggle with sin  is real for each one of us.I fear that I may speak one thing and do the direct opposite.

But you know what I love?Putting it out there is a rebuke to me to do what I write.Putting it out there does make me feel lighter,since I'm standing for what I believe in,even in this small platform.I want to be a testimony of what God is able to do to a sinner and hopefully there'll be a  difference between when I started and now,till Jesus decides when.

Hopefully,I'll inspire one soul to pursue a relationship with God and get to see that soul in heaven :-).That's what I day dream about these days!And hopefully I'll reach the stage where  I will be able to say through God's grace,"be like me,because I'm like Christ".But for now I'm undergoing a serious pruning session,I'm learning about myself and I just pray that I never boast and the posts will be less about me and more of Him.It's my prayer that one soul may be revived,encouraged and take the stand for Christ.

And I continually find my comfort in these true words: "But God is faithful,who shall stablish you and keep you from evil(paraphrased)."~2 Thessalonians 3:3 and " praise be to God who gives us victory through our Lord Jesus Christ (paraphrased).-1 Corinthians 15:57 (I think :) ).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankful Wednesday: the good men that I cross paths with

I love my job because I get to meet people from different walks of life. There's been one elderly man who has become a father figure to...