Thursday 4 June 2015

Leaning on Him

I confess I have two things I struggle with amongst others and God is helping me:impatience and anxiety

I  do lose my patience at times.I don't like that I have to wait for a week or so to get my results back.I understand though,there's a LOT of us!Then I'm a worry wart!I'm always scared that something might go wrong!When will I learn?But amid all that,God is forever leading me and patient with me!He's a like a father who leads his daughter in darkness-He knows the way,while I don't.

Now,I realise that God is allowing me to go through certain things so he can show me He's got my back.And I feel sad that it's taken me that long to realise this.I pray that I may just allow Him to lead me-because he never lets me down.

I can't begin to explain how God has just provided for me this year!First,it was financial aid,then he provided a shelter,then food-haven't gone to sleep without food,even when my cupboards had be empty.He provides!

He's provided me with strength-with my past experience,I felt a bit scared of exams BUT I came across a beautiful passage in Psalm.Can't believe I forgot it.It says that God knows each star by name and His knowledge is unlimited.He's omniscient.Just the best teacher I could ask for!Not once did I panick,because he taught Himself.And he provided me with the sweetest,blessed study partner.She was my strength as I was to her :).We just saw God leading us and I can't thank him enough.

He has provided me with strength to overcome sin :)



Just need to just rely on Him totally!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankful Wednesday: the good men that I cross paths with

I love my job because I get to meet people from different walks of life. There's been one elderly man who has become a father figure to...